Unlock the Best Practices to Design & Host your Next Virtual Trade Show
Virtual trade show technology has been around for many years, but, the real demand ever noticed for event hosting through virtual trade show platforms is now. Global markets have noted a surge in virtual event hosting as the economy turned down drastically with the occurrence of the pandemic. While some industries are perplexed with losing clients & business opportunities, others are following the trends to stay ahead in gaining new customers & business possibilities through virtual enterprise trade shows. Further, the turn towards the demand, value & execution of “clean & green” technologies presented online networking events as the best choice.
“Virtual trade shows are not an alternative anymore. They are the only way to keep your business running.”
Unveiling the Myths of Virtual Shows:
Virtual reality shows are popular everywhere for their events, exhibitions, trade fairs etc. But, apart from these, they can also be adopted for all your business meetings, events, conferences, training, career fairs, networking, panel discussions, real estate, non-profit, workshops, webinars, fundraisers, collaborative events, branding, marketing, live streams, summits and more.
Skyrocket Your Market Presence with HexaFair Virtual Trade Shows!
Most of the futuristic enterprises and Industry leaders today are replacing their physical trade shows with hybrid events. Designing and hosting an online trade fair is not easy. It requires niche support from web technologies, innovative approach to designs, booth planning, content, services, call to actions etc. Just as physical spaces, virtual events too, demand equal attention and engagement in their design & presentation.
Are you planning to host your first online event?
Then, here are a few tips to follow for hosting your first event virtually.
- Choose the best layout and content – After hosting multiple events physically, you must be aware of your audience pulse, their likes & dislikes, demands etc. And most importantly time, when they displayed high interest to attend & participate in your events. Quite similarly, plan & host your VR trade fair on-time to generate interest and attract your target audience.
- Expert teams –To achieve a rich presence in the front-end, you must understand that there will always be an underlying invisible effort put in by the back-end experts to launch & make their product a grand success in the marketplace. Here are some key focus points to consider for organizing a virtual event.
- Timeline mapping & timely execution,
- Platform design,
- Unique colour blends,
- Call to action buttons,
- Event description in detail
- Personal hosts for client management
- Coupons, and many more.
If you are new to virtual events hosting, then you can take support from your teammates who have already created a virtual event before. If you don’t have any experience or expert guidance, but are looking forward to hosting an online event, then you can reach out to expert online event planners for support.
- Take time– Often, large scale virtual events take time to completion. There will always be unidentified blockers involved as exhibitor services, gathering creative designs from art agencies, getting the final mail list from your sales department, content, image & call to action insertions into the timeline etc. Another major threat to hosting an online virtual event (virtual fair) is the organizer’s swiftness in making decisions & execution to complete the hosting early.
- Social support – Social networks are a great support when it comes to online promotion & raising awareness for your virtual fairs & events. Similarly, you can launch & promote your virtual events online through a Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn Event posting, YouTube channel and also do a corporate blog posting. Though social media promotions are cost-friendly, they require a lot of time and effort. But, the range for awareness & reach through effective social media planning & engagement is beyond compare.
- Exhibitors training – Well, every exhibitor would like to have a preview of their virtual booth space. It helps them to learn more about your virtual event platform structure, features, appearance, navigation, content in their stand.
- Enough virtual staffing – To impart valuable technical and logical support to your attendees, your online virtual event must have adequate staffing. Mostly, there will be customers who often ask where or which way they need to go to attend the virtual event.
- On-demand access– Visitors who are unable to attend the event online must be provided with on-demand access to view the live events later on.
- Gather reviews: To make your next event even better or to learn about the improvements to be made in your current event, exhibitors must collect post-event reviews. It will help you to strategically plan your next event for more audience engagement and interaction.
Virtual events have been far-reaching and more impactful than ever before. To make the virtual experience even better, exhibitors are invoking more reality-based features, content and immersive designsfor their audiences. HexaFair is one of the best virtual trade show platforms where exhibitors can host, operate and track their virtual events successfully.