Event goals occupy a high place in business strategies as future success greatly depends on them. When it comes to hybrid events planning or hybrid virtual events, framing objectives requires examining every element of both live and virtual events. Executed strategies define whether the goals are a success or a failure.
Of course, live events were well-liked for their lavish treats and business meetings. But the unexpected pandemic adversity has forced everyone to think out of the box and adopt hybrid virtual events to keep their businesses going on a smoother note.
Research states that owing to recent most uncertain circumstances, adapting to the hybrid events model [25% Live + 75% Virtual] fulfils the business goals & also adds a great value in reshaping the future of the events industry.
In the context of hybrid virtual events, emerging challenges must not be trivialized, as there will be many. However, overcoming trials and framing effective strategies is what we can do every time we face a new challenge. It is necessary to measure hybrid events success right from designing goals to hybrid events planning to execution and marketing. Timely evaluation ensures the ROI put in terms of money and effort does not go haywire. The underlying benefit is that we are blending the most popular live events with the emerging advanced virtual events to deliver a never before experience to the audience globally.
To cater to long-lasting hybrid virtual events experiences, setting definitive objectives and measuring them timely for ROI is a must. To frame the goals, you must first understand the diverse set of marketing opportunities for live and virtual events.
Table of Contents
Cater The Hybrid Events Planning – List to Follow
1. Live Events
You can always set your goals. But for measuring them, you might need a S M A R T help. Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, and Time-based. So, here are some sample goals that you or any business would have set right before the pandemic.
- Create an exquisite trade show within the set budget including booth & demo spaces, catering stations & receptions etc.
- Engage visitors with virtual demos.
- Get well-qualified leads [in good number] within a set time.
- Search for extended lead generation possibilities from gathered clientele.
- Plan exit polls covering all attendees for event feedback.
- Branded gifting for better promotions.
- Get followers on social channels.
- [Most important] Close revenue in sales and enhance the brand value within 6 months.
Measuring the statistics above in numbers determines whether you achieved your set goals, experienced a setback or need more planning for better results.
To amplify your knowledge & experience of setting goals, here we share some real insights to simplify the process.
2. Hybrid Events
- It is good to prep up before approaching the event planners. Information like which elements add value to your event? Any special features you would like to add etc. must be kept ready.
- Sponsorship events are a great opportunity to enhance your brand value. Identifying the importance of sponsorships & talking about the details with organizers will be good.
- Talk to the development teams of the chosen platform about what highlights you need on the hybrid conference platform. Read out the benefits of choosing hybrid virtual platform here.
- Discuss with hybrid virtual events planners about the safety protocols they will execute at the live exhibits.
- Tell them about the booth capacity you would like to have and ensure the space has enough staffing.
- Advertising, marketing and showcasing the brand assets to the audience and opportunities alike.
- Highlighting brand elements throughout the event on a hybrid conference platform.
- Hybrid events are spaces that can perfectly replicate your live event experiences to virtual and vice versa. Before drafting out hybrid events planning, ask your provider if they can offer you the services.
3. Engagement at Every Step
- Choosing the same content across live and virtual events can make the event most exciting.
- Ask for extended support & ensure content availability for post-event.
- Technology enables events to be scaled across platforms. If the hybrid conference platform can repurpose the content for sales, it would be great.
- Including brand assets at every step of the event helps you to create unique experiences.
4. Data Collection Made Easy
- Hybrid events, being a blend of real and virtual events, carry enormous data. The hybrid conference platform enables effective data collection. Ask for CRM integrations with your hybrid virtual events planner. If provided, then you can ask them to add data collection fields.
- Mobile phones are widely used for event logins, registrations, visits etc. Event apps can ease the process and ensure faster registration and payments. This is 100% safe and highly secure.
- While hybrid events planning, ask for immersive, engaging experiences. That helps data collection easily. Hybrid virtual events are the most consistent, convenient and cost-effective means to engage the audience.
- Get help from the IT department to get the data downloaded into your system.
Scoring with the hybrid virtual events goals makes the work even more manageable. After meeting your set goals and hybrid events planning, it’s time to go live and publicize your success. Data is a powerful asset for any event. Sometimes it can be great while other times it can be boring. It is up to the hybrid conference platform, organizers and sponsors to make the captured data most exciting.
HexaFair is a hybrid virtual events platform that offers tremendous support in planning your event goals, designing strategies for better performance, integrations, execution and marketing for ROI.